The PSL action continues on Friday when Chippa United face Cape Town City FC at Orlando Stadium. Kick-off is at 15:30 South African time. South Africa’s top-flight returned this week after a pandemic enforced recess.
If Chippa Utd win,they will overtake Cape Town City in the league table, while a win for CT City would stretch their lead to four points over Chippa.
So far this season:
- 71% of Chippa Utd’s matches had under 2.5 goals in total. Chippa Utd have failed to score in 55% of their home matches.
- Chippa Utd have scored 40% of their goals after the 75th minute.
- Cape Town City conceded at least 1 goal in 91% of their away matches.
- Cape Town City have scored in 73% of their away matches. 78% of Cape Town City’s points have been earned at home.
- Cape Town City have failed to win in their last 11 away matches.
The home and away statistics somewhat complicate matters, however, as the remaining fixtures are all being played in a “bio bubble” in Gauteng.
Chippa United vs Cape Town City FC: Prediction
Prediction methodology explained
The expected win percentage is based off publicly available odds. For example, if a team’s odds are 2.30, the expected chance of winning is 43%. If the odds are 1.62 the expected chance of winning is 62% and so on. These are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change. Where there is no value listed, the odds were not available at the time of writing.
Chippa vs Cape Town City FC: Live score and result
Live score match centre will load below. It might take some time to load on mobile devices. If your mobile does not load the match centre, try the alternative link here.