Cover image taken from TwistedMexi's Patreon.
TwistedMexi has updated the T.O.O.L mod after the The Sims 4 Snowy Escape update. The free base game update, which added Sentiments, platforms and vacation lots to all worlds - amongst many other things - caused issues with several mods.
That's not unusual in the case of such vast updates, especially when the update makes fundamental changes to gameplay and, in this case, the very foundations of the game itself - quite literally.
With mods like TOOL, these updates can be incredibly challenging, but modders work tirelessly to ensure their content is up-to-date and players can keep using them.
Before installing the new mod, make sure you delete the old version of the TOOL mod. TwistedMexi posted this message on his Patreon page along with the update:
Yesterday's patch took out TOOL by obscuring the look of pop-up menus and breaking the new profile dialog.
2.0.3 fixes those issues and brings TOOL back into working order.
You will also need this update in order to load the Snowy Escape world when it releases
You can download the latest update for the TOOL mod on his Patreon (and subscribe if you haven't already). Or check out our guide to changing front doors, windows and all sorts of other apartment aesthetics with the TOOL mod.
- How to build a functional, communal apartment laundry room with TOOL
- Sims 4 platform update: Apartments can use sunken floors and split levels
- Sims 4 MC Command Centre, UI Cheats updated after November patch
- Sims no longer wash dishes where they angry poop
- Sims 4 Studio latest: Batch fix for CC windows and doors now out
- So long Sims 4 Eyeball Ring, we knew ye well - November update news