The Sims 4 Snowy Escape has some really amazing items in build/buy mode. The little touches are super thoughtful and the general wood aesthetic is neutral enough to match most other builds.
There might or might not be a few hints hidden in the objects about future content (Paranormal Plates for Happy Haunts, anyone?). Anyway, we digress.
One specific item that came with the new pack caught our attention. Sized down, the new shelf makes the perfect little bath caddy for a tub.
Best part? The tub remains usable, too. Obviously we have done this one using a platform (PLATFORMS EVERYWHERE), but you don’t have to. Useful to know that if the platform is just one step up, your Sim can get into he bath without needing stair access.
No CC Sims 4 bath caddy: Keeping the tub usable
- Start by drawing your platform. One tile high will make it usable for your Sims without needing stairs. That's if you are using the platform for this build, of course. You don't have to.
- Next, choose your tub and place it on top of the platform. Square tubs work best, but rounded ones are okay, too. We've used a more rounded one for the demo, to give you a sense of what to expect.
- Add the Snowy Escape Hinoki Cypress Shelf and select your preferred swatch.
- Make sure you've enabled cheats.
- Size the shelf down one or two sizes (this is a personal preference) using the [ and ] keys.
- Now you can decorate your bath caddy. Objects that fit on shelves will snap. Use ALT and 9 to place others.
- Rub-a-dub, just relaxing in the tub.
Super simple, super cute. Here's a video tutorial on how to make your very own bath caddy in The Sims 4, without losing the usage of your bath tubs.