The English Premier League goes into festive fixture mode with a full round of games spread between Boxing Day and Sunday.
It?s the London derby between Arsenal and Chelsea that catches the eye on the 26th, with Gunners boss Mikel Arteta in serious strife and bereft of Christmas spirit amid a terrible run of form.
Manchester United kick off Saturday?s action away to Leicester, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?s side looking to overtake the second-placed Foxes in the race to challenge Liverpool at the top of the EPL table.
Jurgen Klopp?s Reds have an extra day to play with their toys before going up against West Brom under the new management of Sam Alardyce at Anfield on Sunday.
Rock-bottom Sheffield United are at home to Everton on Saturday night, kicking off at the same time as Manchester City?s home game with Newcastle.
In-form Southampton head up to the capital to play struggling Fulham at Craven Cottage, while Aston Villa go up against Crystal Palace at Villa Park.
Leeds and Burnley fire up a cross-Pennine rivalry in the lunchtime kick off on Sunday at Elland Road.
West Ham?s match with Brighton at the London Stadium follows on from that ahead of the reigning champions? Anfield appointment with the Baggies.
Wolves and Tottenham polish off the weekend?s action on Sunday night, as Portuguese duo Jose Mourinho and Nuno Espirito Santo set out to end their respective poor form.
English Premier League predictions for this weekend
Prediction methodology explained: The expected win percentage is based off publicly available odds. For example, if a team?s odds are 2.30, the expected chance of winning is 43%. If the odds are 1.62 the expected chance of winning is 62% and so on. These are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change. Where there is no value listed, the odds were not available at the time of writing.
English Premier League average points per game in recent matches
- Manchester United have performed well in their last six matches. They picked up an average of 2.67 Points Per Game. This makes them the best performing team.
- Liverpool has earned 2.33 Points Per Game. This makes them one of the better performing teams.
- Everton have earned them 2.17 Points Per Game. This makes them one of the better performing teams.
- West Bromwich have ended their recent results very poorly. This performance equated to 0.67 Points Per Game. This is one of the worst performances in this league.
- Arsenal have earned 0.33 Points Per Game in their recent matches. This is one of the worst performances in this league.
- Sheffield United is the worst-performing team in the league. They’ve earned 0.17 Points Per Game in their last six matches. This is the poorest form in the league.