The 2019-20 PSL title race got real on Thursday night. Defending champions Mamelodi Sundowns edged out title hopefuls Kaizer Chiefs in a gritty 0-1 win.
The result from that PSL match put the two teams level on points with the league heading into the final stages before it concludes on 5 September.
Chiefs and Sundowns both have three PSL fixtures remaining before the league is over with the Soweto giants currently top of the log due to their superior goal difference.
On paper, it seems as if both teams have a reasonably easy passage to the PSL season?s conclusion. But, as the title race has shown, when it comes to crunch time, there are no easy fixtures ? especially when the stakes are this high.
Here are the PSL fixtures remaining for the two leading title contenders. Things are going to get tense. Keep up with the latest PSL predictions, fixtures and results in our predictions section.
Kick off times listed below are South African Standard time.
Kaizer Chiefs PSL fixtures remaining
- 30 August: Wits vs Kaizer Chiefs, 15:30
- 2 September: Kaizer Chiefs vs Chippa United, 18:00
- 5 September: Baroka FC vs Kaizer Chiefs, 15:30
Mamelodi Sundowns PSL fixtures remaining
- 30 August: Mamelodi Sundowns vs Baroka FC, 18:00
- 2 September: Polokwane City vs Mamelodi Sundowns, 18:00
- 5 September: Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards, 15:30