Who we are
Extra Time Media – a boutique sports content agency. We are registered in South Africa.
Unless otherwise stated, the content on this website is subject to copyright.
- Use enjoy the content for personal information
- Share our posts on social media.
- Republish content only when it is explicitly stated that it is allowed. For the reuse of any other content, please contact us.
- As the user, you are required to comply with all applicable laws when using the website or our content.
- Do not use any part or element of our website, including the name and logo without written consent.
- Do not use automated means – like bots or crawlers – to access the website, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify content, functionality or rendering.
- You may not access or tamper with parts of the website that are not available to the public.
- Don’t avoid, deactivate, reverse engineer or damage any security measures that protect our website.
- Don’t upload content or any file to our website.
- Don’t send us spam, ads or malicious communication.
- Don’t reproduce, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit any part of the website for commercial reasons.
Opinions and adverts on this website
The opinions of advertisers, writers, commenters and contributors are theirs and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Extra Time Media, our writers or any of our other affiliates.
Your personal information
Linking to third-party websites
Sometimes we link to third-party websites that are not ours or under our control. We cannot accept responsibility for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of third-party websites. We might also sometimes link to websites from which we might earn a commission. We will disclose the nature of any such links.